"My paintings portray all happening in the course of nature and the way of life; be it ugliness or horror, cruelty or love and care; be it joyous smiles or sad tears; be it trouble or peace. All of what one mustencounter in life --- my life, your life, anybody's life. It is a total revelation. If you can acknowledge happenings in your life, you can grasp the meaning of my works as easily as seeing and understanding what occurs to yourself both within and without."From "On Life and Art," in 5th Dharma Group exhibition catalog (Bangkok : Bhirasri Institute of Modern Art, 1984), p.11
|Born :||1935 Bangkok, Thailand|
|Pass Away :||2022|
|Address :||Emjaroen Studio, 48/1 Moo 7, Bangkhae Nuea, Pasicharoen, Bangkok 10160 Thailand. Tel : (662) 454-0769|
|Education :||Self Taught Artist|
|1966||- Kesorn Gallery, Bangkok|
|1978||- Goethe-Institute, Bangkok|
|1979||- Pacific Design Center, L.A., U.S.A.|
|1980||- The 16 Years Introspective Exhibition, Silpakorn Art Gallery, Bangkok|
|1987||- "The Colorful Spectrum of Pratuang Emjaroen" Art Affairs, Singapore
- "The Deep Sea" British Council, Bangkok
|1988||- "Natural Phenomena" Emjaroen Studio
- "Natural Phenomena" Wien, Australia
|1993||- Magic of the River, One-Man Exhibition, British Council Gallery, Bangkok|
|1994||- The Sun in Love of the Sea, One-Man Exhibition, The Opening Ceremony of Emjaroen Studio, Emjaroen Studio, Bangkok|
|2001||- The Sea, The Opening Ceremony of Emjaroen Studio, Emjaroen Studio, Bangkok|
|2005||- Spirit of Art, The Queen's Gallery, Bangkok|
|1962||- Contemporary Art Exhibition, Tourist Promotion Organization, of Thailand, Bangkok|
|1966||- Contemporary Art Exhibition, Patumwan Gallery, Bangkok|
|1971||- 1st Dharma Group Art Exhibition, E.T.O. Building, Klongtoey Harbour, Bangkok|
|1974||- Contemporary Art, Bhirasri Institute of Modern Art, Bangkok|
|1975||- 2nd Dharma Group Art Exhibition, The Mint Building, Bangkok
- Contemporary Art Exhibition, Monalisa Gallery, Pattaya
- First Year Celebration of Bhirasri Institute, Bangkok
|1976||- Tisco Contemporary art Exhibition, Bangkok
- 2nd Bua Luang Art Exhibition, Bangkok
- 3rd Dharma Group Art Exhibition, Bhirasri Exhibition
- Contemporary Art 70 Germany
|1979||- Thai-American Artists, Art Exhibition, U.S.A.
- Vision Gallery U.S.A.
- Contemporary Art Exhibition of 9 Thai Artists, Chinno Gallery, U.S.A.
- Contemporary Art Exhibition of 4 Thai Artists, Press Club, U.S.A.
- The Art Exhibition of 4 Thai Artists 838 Studio, U.S.A.
- 1st Art Exhibition of Thailand, Bangkok
|1982||- The Emjaroen's Art Exhibition, Oriental Plaza, Bangkok.
- Contemporary Art of Thailand Exhibition, Asia Pacific Museum, U.S.A.
- Contemporary Art Exhibition, Ambassador College Art Gallery, U.S.A.
- Contemporary Art Exhibition, Chinno Gallery, U.S.A., Down Town Gallery, U.S.A.
- Asian Contemporary Art Exhibition of Indonesia Malaysia Philippines singapore Thailand
|1983|| - "Art since 1932" Thammasat University, Bangkok
- 4th Dharma Group Art Exhibition, Goethe-Institute, Bangkok
|1984|| - "Spirit and Emotion" Visual Dharma Gallery, Bangkok
- 5th Dharma Group Art Exhibition, Bhirasri Institute of Modern Art, Bangkok
|1986||- "Inter Grafik 86" Berlin, Democratic Republic of Germany
- Tisco Contemporary Art Exhibition, Bangkok
|1989||- "Colors of April" River City Shopping Center, Bangkok
-Two Artists Art Exhibition, Thai Art Council L.A., U.S.A.
- 100 Years of Professor Anumarn Rachathon Wang-ta-pra Gallery
- Asian Contemporary Art Exhibition, Fuguoka Museum, Japan
- The Exhibition of Dharma Group 6 "Nature and Life" Musical art Center
|1992||- The World Through the Light of Art, The 7th Dharma Group Exhibition, Musical art Center, Bangkok|
|1993||-Beauty in Dimensions River City Shopping Complex, Bangkok
- The Bowers Museum, Santa Ana, California, U.S.A.
|1995|| - Kamol and His artists Friends, The National, Bangkok
- Five Great Artists of Thailand, Osodh Sapha Tek Heng Yu Office, Bangkok
|2006||- Drawing, 44 Arts Modern & Contemporary Thailand Art, Bangkok|
|2007||- Identity, CP Seven Art Gallery, Bangkok|