16 October 1946
Pass Away :
21 January 2017
147/8 Jaransanitwong 12, Wat Thaphra, Bangkokyai, Bangkok 10600 Tel. 02-411-5073
Certificate, Changsilp College, Silpakorn Department.
B.F.A. (Sculpture), Faculty of Painting Sculpture and Graphic Arts, Silpakorn University.
M.F.A. (Sculpture), Silpakorn University.
Dip. I.P.S.I.A.M. (Carrara), Italy.
Observer Art in U.S.A.
1971 - 1979 :
Lecturer, Sculpture Department.
1980 - 1984 :
Head of Sculpture Deparment.
Present : President of The Thai Sculptor Association.
1984 - 1988 :
Dean of The Faculty of Painting Sculpture and Graphic Arts.
1988 - 1990 :
Director of Art Gallery of Silpakorn University.
1995 - 1999 :
Dean of the Faculty of Painting Sculpture and Graphic Arts.
Award & Honor
1969 - 1975 :
- 2nd Prize, Silver Medal, Sculpture, 19th, 20th, 21st, National Art Exhibition.
- 3rd Prize, Bronze Medal, Sculpture, 22th, 24th, National Art Exhibition.
- 2nd Prize, Competition of Bhuddha Image, Wat Thong Salangam.
Create Sculpture in 3rd Asean Sculpture Symposium, on Behalf of Thai Sculptor, in Jarkata, Indonesia.
Sculpture, size high 4 metres, Selected to Install in Queen's Park.
- High-Relief Sculpture, size 2x12 metres, in King's Park.
- Sculpture, high 2.50 metres, Selected to install in Head Office of the Thai Farmers Bank's Building.
- Design coin of F.A.O., "Agricola", for King Rama IX
- Design coin "Mahajanaka", for King Rama IX
- Design coin of F.A.O., "Telefood", for for King Rama IX
- High-Relief Sculpture, size 1.80x12 metres, in "Santichaiprakarn Park"
Stone Carving on Occasion of 50 Years of Korea War by International Sculpture Friendship Association, on Behalf of Thai Sculptor, Pusan, Korea.
- International Biennial Exhibition of Art, Sao Paolo, Brazil
- About 40 Group Exhibitions
- Group Exhibition Denmark, Italy, China, Japan, Korea, U.S.A., Vietnam.